• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No start

YOU NEED WRITING LESSONS BUDDY!

If only the normal ppl could be like you
But then the whole world would talk like dumbasses and noone could gte a job bcus noone could read aplications the USPS would go out of buisnes trying to figure out where the mail is suposed to go but noone could figure it out

Stil cnt finger otu wht yr ritin! mus bee mee.

Hallo. Can you hear the injectors working or use a noid light?
I read the whole story and you will hate Jeeps now. :gag:

wim
Yes they are firing if u force the ingition to spark the jeep willrun but u gotta keep siting there and forcing it to spark but the ignition module isnt triggering the ignition to spark

I guess a continuity check on the ground input of the ICM is in order.
LLS at post #43(I see a potential sig for an enemy). You're new here, so you don't know that winter tries to help people out--why he commented in your post in the 1st place.

Last edited:
i dont care who winterbeater is and how long hes been a member. he was being an ass so i responded to him

Ok can someone explain what the 4 wires going into the ICM do?? with a test light i determined the 2 on the left of the 3 prong plug have POS/NEG and i cant seem to figure out what the other 2 do the other 1 on the 3 prong and the 1 on the 2 prong plug what do they do?? my ICM has POS/NEG coming into it but it isnt firing

if i get a chance tonite, i will look at the msd setup on my 89 with a 5-speed. i have the msd 6 box with the ss blaster coil. i installed it about 7 years ago so i dont remember specifics about wire color. i do remeber buying and installing a wiring harness from msd to make this setup work. i will try and get a picture.

I know my wiring is right i compared it to the Installation guide i need to know what the 4 wires going to the ICM do to determin if the ICM s bad or something b4 the ICM is

1st ICM 3 pin connector
1 wire is signal going out to tach (end pin)
1 wire is ground (middle wire)
1 wire is power (other end end pin)

2nd ICM 2 pin connector
1 wire is input from ECU
2 pin not used

how can i check to see if the input from the ECU is working??? All other wires are working properly i got POS/NEG at the 2 wires suggested above

And thanks McQue for responding i been waiting for ever to fix dis beast lol nobody would respond with HELPFULL info for da most part

Back