• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Skill...

It made total sense to me.

Old subject, not a lot of fun.....just ask Beezil :D

Pipes are for plumbing not protection.

LMAO he makes sense to me... OTOH we may just be two mutant peas in a pod of XJ conformists.

BTW you want to try to decipher someone...do a search on Stoney from Sierra Chapter. Somehow I get the mental picture of the school bus driver on The Simpsons, but he's probably some buttoned-down, (pocket-protector & all) engineer type in 'real life'

Don't sweat it, it's just the internet...

you know what scares me even more.... now that I looked at it again... it made sense to me :D But I'm sitting in the confort of my home, tired from sanding 500 sq ft of oak floor (preparing it for varnish) and I'm drinking a beer :D so I guess it must be a combination of the above that put my mind in a semi tranquil state which allowed the synapses to fire better LOL

Kejtar

woody said:

BTW you want to try to decipher someone...do a search on Stoney from Sierra Chapter. Somehow I get the mental picture of the school bus driver on The Simpsons, but he's probably some buttoned-down, (pocket-protector & all) engineer type in 'real life'

LOL, too funny! :D

Jes

I've been in a antagonistic mood for quite a few weeks for some reason or another. As Mike puts it, I'm being a "leftist agitator". Don't mean to offend anyone, confusion is good though.

So it's back to the original direction of this thread then. Yes, there is strong evidence to support the claims of those who belive that 14 ft. long green flying lizards can affect the migratory paths of red headed yellow billed threadnappers. According to one published report .......

:cool:

Beezil said:
[we'll both double up on flowers. [/B]

Ummmmm.......what are you guys going to do to me? Do I have to shave my............................

Jojo says I can't be friends with you guys anymore.

I see that a cool head is needed here.....6 pages???

FACT: It is wrong and unsafe to modify any vehicle for any reason beyond the design limits.

Rev

Back