• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Shave

I mentioned the idea of not shaving till WF and Meganne told me that she wouldn't let me sleep in our bed. She also told me that what I've got right now is long enough. I'm not done...she'll live with it like she did last year.

I like your dedication. Beard > sleeping in your own bed. :cheers:

some would say im a leprechaun, some would say Amish either may be true this is how my beard grows :D

IMAG0386.jpg

note: crazy eyes like jake :D

Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?

Now, you're telling me you were so ingrained with white trash DNA, your facial hair actually grows in on its own all white trashy like that?

There it is!!!

More crazy eyes, sorry I broke 4 cameras trying to get a picture.......and one got stolen....:D
2011-11-03_20-01-07_622.jpg

I'll join in. I've been growing chops since highschool now going for the beard. Gf doesn't mind the chops or if I keep everything short and groomed... She hates te stache in her words "you look like a Ginger mexican"
ffc705ef.jpg

I havnt shaved in a week now. It's freakin itchy. I've got another week or two till i have to go back to work, if it looks okay I might keep it, and still shave my head.

I've got alot of gray.

Pics to come maybe if I can make my eyes crazy. :D

beard20015.jpg

My crazy eyes...and the update.

nice padded walls, reminds me of this hospital i once was forced to stay at except mine were white

Back