• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Shave

I am on the no-shave since about a week or two before Christmas...getting a little over an inch of growth per month..at this rate I dont plan on shaving or getting a hair cut until I am done planting in May-June......I am soooo not gonna be getting any action.

Cheese "15 years with the same gal...nothing new to impress" Man

I am on the no-shave since about a week or two before Christmas...getting a little over an inch of growth per month..at this rate I dont plan on shaving or getting a hair cut until I am done planting in May-June......I am soooo not gonna be getting any action.

Cheese "15 years with the same gal...nothing new to impress" Man

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!

of the beard or the action??

I will see what I can do about getting a crazy eyed pic posted up in the next few days...it is best late of the day ro early of a morning with it looking all crazy with my hair :D I will do my best Nicholas Cage impression from Raising Arizona (his mug shot pic!)

I think the real question here... should girls participate?

As funny as it sounds no shave November long long time ago started out as mustache November were guys all across the land would grow there mustaches out in a statement of men's health and testicular cancer.

http://us.movember.com/about/about-campaign

now be a nice Mo Sista and make your Mo bro a sandwich :D

As funny as it sounds no shave November long long time ago started out as mustache November were guys all across the land would grow there mustaches out in a statement of men's health and testicular cancer.

http://us.movember.com/about/about-campaign

now be a nice Mo Sista and make your Mo bro a sandwich :D

Well, ya know I would! :)

Also, what a great campaign! I guess the women's equalivent would be locks of love? (head hair of course, hehehe)

I don't know how Brad would feel about it! Vintage isn't always a good thing... he has enough facial hair as it is!

I don't know how Brad would feel about it! Vintage isn't always a good thing... he has enough facial hair as it is!

any further into this conversation might get DEN rated :D

Hard wood floors with a throw rug > shag carpet

Well this thread took an interesting turn! And that's all I'm going to say about it, before it does turn den-rated... :shhh:

I have a hard time getting through the intermediate beard stage, after a week or two I have to break down and get out the trimmer. Once the cold weather really hits hard I might change my mind...

"Hey Lois, want me to leave a lightning bolt or a landing strip or something?"

"Hey Lois, want me to leave a lightning bolt or a landing strip or something?"

hahahaha.
fGuy_QuagmiresBaby_0012F.jpg

Back