• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Shave

I look pretty f'd up...

picture.php

Bruce Willis????

this is as long as it got in the month, about 1/2 longer than my normal trim.

IMAG0413.jpg

i think the long scragglyness of it is what gave me a grumpy old man attitude for the last month.

IMAG0414.jpg

here is half normal trim half over grown Amishjewterrorist beard

IMAG0419.jpg

i tried taking a normal eyed pic but that would just be too homo for a MWC thread :D

beard0015.jpg

Still growin... If I have to go in for a job interview, I'll more than likely be getting rid of 90% of it and not having the whole thing grow out for WF. Crossing my fingers that I have to shave it.

Edit: Meganne is PISSED!:twak:

I still have a beard! Its been trimmed a couple times though.

Still growin... If I have to go in for a job interview, I'll more than likely be getting rid of 90% of it and not having the whole thing grow out for WF. Crossing my fingers that I have to shave it.

Edit: Meganne is PISSED!:twak:

other than trimming my neck up I have not had a haircut or shaved since september.

My mother told me I looked rough today.

i did trim, but haven't shaved in a few years but for the past 3 years i cut my hair real short on oct.1 and don't cut or trim until April 1. this year i actually cut it a week early due to the wedding but still wont cut it until April. it has now entered the "ehhh i don't really want to take off my hat" faze

Took the beard from Level +4mo, to level 7 on the trimmer. Not that I couldn't handle it or that Meganne's constant griping made any difference. My driver's license expires today and I'm going to get a new one tomorrow. As much as I love having that serious of an amount of visible man-bility, I don't want to look like that on my DL for the next however long...

Took the beard from Level +4mo, to level 7 on the trimmer. Not that I couldn't handle it or that Meganne's constant griping made any difference. My driver's license expires today and I'm going to get a new one tomorrow. As much as I love having that serious of an amount of visible man-bility, I don't want to look like that on my DL for the next however long...

why? still haven't heard a good reason... :gee:

Back