• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No longer just an oil changer

5k wont get you very far on the Snap-On truck.
ask me how I know...:spin1:

buy used Snap-On tools when ever possible. lifetime warranty!
buy a used SO box. there is a reasone everyone compares theirs to SO but none of the other brands has the presteige or resale value that the read deal does.
invenst in quality tools & they will take care of you & make you money.
buy junk & you will look like a hack that doesent care about his job.

I still remember that kid in my autotech program who bought an Ace Hardware set of tools instead of the Blue Point or S-K tools they offered us at school or buying some decent craftsman tools. He broke every socket he used, poor guy. But he didnt learn. I didnt end up being a tech, im a full time polisher/salesman but work in a shop part time. Ive found Snap On sockets are a bit slimmer than craftsman which has been the fine line between getting out that bolt or grabbing a cut off tool. I dont like Mac torx bits as they break on us constantly, i only buy harbor freight impact sockets and breaker bars(although found out we are now selling sanding belts to the company who polishes all the snap on breaker bars and extensions), and use quite a bit of Craftsman. My daily carry tools is my high school auto tech Blue Point kit. I stay away from the newer cheaper craftsman lines and any Husky tools. Remember, lifetime warranty is useless midjob.

Back