• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

next Meet&Greet?

Ok, give me a call when you are able to get out to do some wheeling.
How does July 6th sound to everyone? That's the 1st Tuesday of July. Anyone going on a long trip over the holiday? I'm going out of town but will be back the 5th.

Yeah its by that Krikorian Theatre, but on Main Street. So were are going to meet up there at 7pm on July 6th.

I will be there on the 6th with my XJ. Hope everyone can make it this time! :party:

Matt

I'll be there, lets try and get a count so we can maybe call ahead and reserve some seats or maybe some parking to put allt he XJs in one spot for everyone...:)

BlackSport96 said:
I'll be there, lets try and get a count so we can maybe call ahead and reserve some seats or maybe some parking to put allt he XJs in one spot for everyone...:)

I have started a new thread for this meeting. Go post here:

July 6th Meet and Greet info

BlackSport96 said:
One thing I definitely want is rock rails, skids (engine/transfer, gas tank at least), 4.5" lift with 32" tires, ARB bumper, and winch. Further down the road I want ARB lockers front and rear. I don't know if this is the right place to ask or if should ask in Modified tech, but how does an XJ do on the road with a rear locker? I know it'll wear the tires a little bit more and you have to coast through turns or listen to a tire chirping across the pavement. How does it drive just as a daily driver?

I've done a lot of the "Black Diamond" :rolleyes: trails with only 31s and a rear locker. If you have a 242 transfer case, just leave it in "full-time" and you'll barely even notice a locker in the rear. Like everybody else said, skids and rock rails are a must.

-Mike

Back