• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

meengreen

NAXJA Forum User
I didn't even know they had a site dedicated to just XJ's!! Nice!! I'm new here so I hope no one minds if I chime in here and there.
:eeks1:

er;vp,r tp yjr gpti,d~

Now take that and shift you're hands to the left one key each.

Welcome, there's tons of good info here. Like many sites, the search feature is your friend, much of what you seek may have been covered. Chime in anytime.

91 Jeep Project said:
Welcome Ro The Forums, and what the hell is to the left of ~, thats where my keyboard stops
I knew something was wrong with that. I thought it was cool code, but I should have expected it to be messed up coming from NAXJA :roflmao:

meengreen said:
I didn't even know they had a site dedicated to just XJ's!! Nice!! I'm new here so I hope no one minds if I chime in here and there.
:eeks1:
JU has a forum dedicated to XJs.
This a club dedicated to them, we just happen to have a site.
Welcome, to our site.
Hopefully, you'll decide to join our club.

IcedXJ said:
I knew something was wrong with that. I thought it was cool code, but I should have expected it to be messed up coming from NAXJA :roflmao:

Correction: should have expected it to be messed up coming from a muscle-head.

One more nwbie here. I am up in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I to was plesently surprised to find this site... I was looking for hood vent designes that other people have done to their XJ's and stumbled upon this site. It is nice to see that there are people out there that are willing to help someone through a mechanical problem. Keep up the good work guys and gals!

Hold down Ctrl, Alt and Delete at the same time twice..do it quickly! lol

mdl said:
Yea I fucked it up... Cool idea though?

Keyboard equivalent to pig latin. Problem being, if everyone knows it then it ain't a secret code any more.

Back