• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie - Just got an MJ

meh, I say leave it open, then you can watch the rocks as the go by :gee:

still not done but looking pretty cool.

2011-11-27_18-24-07_671.jpg

was it just a loan? just got a rim for it. its not installed yet though so i guess you can have it back

I have two 33 ATS you can have for spares. I'll be goin to Avery's on the 16th and I could bring them if you want them.

H
ey any one have an ax15 they want to get rid of or loan me for a month or so? third gear took a crap on me the day before last and advanced adaptors cant get me a new one till mid next month.

PM mrblaine on here or jeepforum, he may have a line on an AX-15, he swaps them out of TJs for autos frequently.

PM mrblaine on here or jeepforum, he may have a line on an AX-15, he swaps them out of TJs for autos frequently.

I can call him in the morning too.

I have one if your still looking Beamer

Just sent you a text.

well i am getting really good at tearing out and replacing ax15s... pulled out the defective trans (it spit out 3 teeth on third gear) replaced it with a borrowed ax15 only to find i had forgotten to swap the front that the throw out bearing rides on. pulled it back out after bleeding the clutch 5 times trying to get it to go in gear.changed the bearing retainer, reinstalled the trans, still grinds gears in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, bought a rebuilt trans today, gona tackle it tomorrow morning. last tear out and replace was less than 5 hours, gona try for four... :)

As they say, practice makes perfect.lol. Good luck.:wave:

Back