• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new years at WITC!

-88fleXJ-

NAXJA Forum User
so who's gunna be there?

i'll be there with my white 97 on 33's with new gears & lockers. :woohoo:

all my buddys are coming too they'll all be in TJ's on 35's.

hope to see ya'll there!!

wish i was ive been the past two years... i am going snow skiing in NC over new years with the Girlfriend.

IMHO Golden Mt will be a better new years party....

I've heard of it, lol, just didn't put 2 and 2 together...
I'll take a look and see, if its cool I might join in for the fun.

I've heard of it, lol, just didn't put 2 and 2 together...
I'll take a look and see, if its cool I might join in for the fun.
cool is an understatement. lol

lets just say 5000+ people fourwheeling at an event that has been around for years. its an awesome time!

yeh... me/wife as well...

let me reiterate, apparently i left that open and some thought i was going...

i am not going, due to being with my wife as well... that and my jeep wont be ready by then prolly... especially if i dont get a motor to put in it :dunno:

wish i was ive been the past two years... i am going snow skiing in NC over new years with the Girlfriend.

Dude....Don't Do It! Have you BEEN skiing in NC?? We went some years ago...Sugar Mtn?? The worst skiing I'd seen in years:scared:. Now, if you don't ski, it might be fun. But the last I went skiing prior to that trip was in Vail....no comparison. I wouldn't waste my money on NC.....:wave:

Dude....Don't Do It! Have you BEEN skiing in NC?? We went some years ago...Sugar Mtn?? The worst skiing I'd seen in years:scared:. Now, if you don't ski, it might be fun. But the last I went skiing prior to that trip was in Vail....no comparison. I wouldn't waste my money on NC.....:wave:
really? ive been going with fraternity guys for 3 years around this time of year and for the money it seems like it is well worth it.

really? ive been going with fraternity guys for 3 years around this time of year and for the money it seems like it is well worth it.

well, if you're not really a skier, it's probably ok. If you've had better, it's probably not. I was not that good....intermediate at best. But I wasn't impressed....it was very icy, they were blowing snow...in my face...the "lodge" was less than impressive. But if you've seen it, you know what you are gonna find. Have fun...I miss skiiing....but I've done too many ACL rehabs with patients to risk 4-6 months of my life for skiing...I'm retired. If anyone out in SoCal wants some pre parabolic Rossi's....I think 205's?? They are in my parents rafters...:dunno:

Well then, it's great fun for drunk skiing... :D

I went to NC for the 4 yrs I was going to UT Knoxville. Fun, until I made my first trip out West. Unbelievable skiing out there. The real thing you'll notice is that the Trails out West are almost as wide as the trails are long in NC. Plus real snow over the icy man made stuff

BUT...Still, as close as it is, and with some good friends, still worth it if they have real snow...

BUT...Still, as close as it is, and with some good friends, still worth it if they have real snow...
thats what were hoping for... last year it snows like crazy on us...

and believe me the worst thing ever is the stupid snow blowers in your face....

sorry for the thread jack :wave:

i'm possibly going. i doubt if ill be willing anything though. what time are you you planning on leaving postal?

I got my buggy done in time to be there. There will be 3 new buggy builds there maybe more. It is a great time. We got a Cabin so we will be there Wednesday thru Saturday...

about how far is summertown from murfreesboro?

Back