• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Waggy 44's Build (YOUR BUILD)

This is the way I see it. If I were you witch I am not, I would just go and buy axles already done by g2 or Dynatrac. Why you may ask? Because the front you have is a low pinion which is no better then a hp30 with alloy shafts and a good cover. So if you do spend $2500.00 for another 2 or $300.00 you could have a G2 HP44 all done ready to bolt in with an ARB full alloys custom heavy wall tubes and any gears you want up to 5.38. I think there rear axles are cheeper yet like $1900.00

Crazymoose1990 is just finishing up his hp44/9" build. He in a round about way already told me if he knew what he knows now about building custom axles to run 35's he would have just bought a set of axles and been done with it. He said he would have been money ahead and his jeep wouldn't have been parked for 5 months.

Dave

The main reason for doing the work myself is to ha e the knowledge and to e able to say I BUILT THAT. YOU LIKIE.

Back