• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to naxja

dwarnerxj92

NAXJA Forum User
Im new to the naxja site as of now my buddy kmanxj5011 asked me to check out this site and become a member. Im new to the xj world. Starting out fresh with my first rig. And old beet up 92 xj. It has a 4.5 in rusty's lift with 32 in tires. It definatly has its flaws so if any body has any helpful tips to getting around the site it would be greatly apprechiated. my name is Dustin . thanks.

Need to watch out for the Rev guy.....don't believe him when he says he is a cop. Welcome to NAXJA. I am still pretty new here also (as in I have not been off road with this group yet).

Welcome Dustin.

Kman is a good guy, so if you're a buddy of his, you're a buddy of mine. :D

Winterfest is a good time, ask K, he's coming this year. I have a spot open in our wheeling class with your name on it.

Dan.

i think he mentioned something to me about that. he said it was a good time. well have to see how it goes with the rig. i dont have to attach points due to kels ripping my hitch out of my frame lol.

Welcome Dustin :thumbup:

It's 5050 here bud.

K 'everybody be nice to they guy that is always taking up my garage" man

Looks like you got 'reduced' :roflmao:

Did you just say something nice about me??? :confused:

Not for nuthin' but you might want to stay 'aware' after it gets dark at the campfire :eyes:

Just sayin'

Welcome

don't worry rev only says he is a cop to try and do a full body search on you.

-Rew

Don't bring a good looking girl that you're not dating to WF...

Welcome.

Don't bring a good looking girl that you're not dating to WF...

Welcome.

Or your daughter...

mac 'someone had to say it' gyvr

Proof

IMAG0233.jpg

Back