• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires= upset wife. Why?

from 8-5-2004
that's cuz I got me some brass balls, besides I don't claim CA. I'm from NY and AZ. I'm only here temporarily whilst forced to be here by military service
Damn it, I had so much hope back then...now I'm trapped here in CA with a mortgage...:bawl:

wow I remember this when I first started thinking to myself why would a wife care so much..... well it happened to me exactly like the first post except I went from 31s to 33s wife had same reaction

Hey, herpes is great... just when you think you've forgotten you had it, it shows back up like a long lost friend... Better than a damn dog

Ya know thats the same responce i get any time i bring somethin home for my jeep..They just dont get the Jeep thing...I think ill wear my Full battel rattle (army) when i get my 33s I nave can tell with my wife. She says yes but means maybe. Then i get the stuff and I get Nuked. Go figure.....Good luck Terry...Oh yeah i have a extra room, couch and beer if ya need it Terry.
Don't forget the NBC gear.

OP ever get upset you cut up your other new tires? :D

IMG00446.jpg

Hey Dude!

Eli, by now I've broken her down to the point that she just shakes her head.

So, I guess the new lesson to be learned here is that if you do shit like what happened
to start this post enough, they'll eventually see it as normal daily life.

Where it belongs

Beezil and I were just talking about this thread last week. His opinions haven't changed at all!

EX-fawkin-ZACTLY
(of course this is coming from the guy who's writing a $15,000 check this week to finish his dewifeing)

How did that divorce work out for ya, Dude :D

Eli, by now I've broken her down to the point that she just shakes her head.

So, I guess the new lesson to be learned here is that if you do shit like what happened
to start this post enough, they'll eventually see it as normal daily life.

Or then again, maybe not :gag:

Remarried within a year of our divorce. Hell, who else was going to put up with us? :D

Three years later and all is very cool.
Took 20 years but two alphas have finally figured out how to make it work.

And yes, I'm still the 51%

Last edited:
This thread has many lessons to be learned.
One of which is that beez and Scott were right all along.
There really are happy endings in life.
Christ, I can't believe I read through all that again....

Mmmm, happy endings....

Back