• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New pupppy/dog talk

Chrisc321

NAXJA Forum User
Today I got a new right seater for the XJ...
6248_125692944312_616939312_2016684_2318140_n.jpg

His name is Dakota, and he is a Chow Chow Lab mix.

What kind of dogs do you guys have? Pics?

Grats on the new spotter.

Here's my little crew
IMG_4276.jpg

This is Fido, he isn't a very good dog...he still hasn't learned to sit, fetch, or roll over. He had a brother, named Spike, but he died. I think he drowned.

fyzxv9.jpg

Bob the Jeep protector and watch cat!!
DoorsillPictures004.jpg

Spooky the companion and sleeps at my feet?
DoorsillPictures028.jpg

Homer the house cat who has everyones affection!
pic4.jpg

These are but a few of our pets.

My two: 1yr old Jack Russell/Cattle Dog sisters.

DSCN0390.JPG

DSCN0407.JPG

DSCN0462.JPG

Oh yeah, my parents Aussie/Beagle mix.

DSCN0679.JPG

This is Cassie. She's the greatest dog a guy could have. We got her about 6 years ago from a friend who was a vet tech. My friend found her leased to the reception desk at the vet's office one day come closing time. Apparently some scumbag had abused her and then decided that she wasn't amusing anymore. When we got her she would cringe if someone raised a hand near her-now she fears nobody and follows me around everywhere.

"Pet me please"
DSC00011.jpg

Chillin' under the XJ
DSC00931.jpg

Bliss is a scratch behind the ear
DSC00565.jpg

puppies004.jpg

Sheila is a Border Collie mix, best dog I've ever had!
Ruby, the puppy, is my dad's dog. We think she is a Jack Russell and Aussie mix, maybe.

Here is Chingachgook (Cooper) He's my new hunting buddy. I've never seen a dog love the snow so much.

My Mom's dog Mackenzie, Sweet little dog, but I'm not allowed to take her in the Jeep. But sometimes I do dog-nap her and go to the beach to pick up some girls :D
junk01.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

And My old dog Frankie that I rescued from a neglectful owner. We couldn't keep him either, too hyper and un-trainable to be a house dog.
IMGA0077.jpg

All my boys have been Labs.

The current boys Charger and Bear. Bear is the big old brown guy who looks like a bear.
bear_charger.jpg

The other guys who has since passed on. :(

Dodge

Hemi

I don't have a dog at the moment, but I had a few Dobermans in my day (12 to be exact).
Here's an old pic of my first 2 dobermans Baron and Patricia. Baron was the best dog I had to date. RIP buddy.
baronpatricia.jpg

Rex was a pup from Baron and Patricia's litter. He was massive.
rex-adult.jpg

After he died we bought a Doberman from a breeder. Big mistake (dog had an explosive temper).
snoop-pup.jpg

The breeder admitted there was something wrong with his last batch, so he gave us this guy afterwards. He looked cute as a pup.
treecko-pup.jpg

treecko-pup2.jpg

but than he grew up lol.
treecko-adult.jpg

no pictures yet but i just got a Sheltie Pup a week ago to the day, he's 10 weeks now. Pictures soon.

My family had a dog named Dakota for 13 years as I was growing up. She was a German Shepherd/ Samoyed mix. She was the best dog I've ever known, and I still get kind of emotional when I think about her.

This is my fiance's and my dog Boris. He's my new buddy now.
DSCF7356.jpg

Poor lil guy was up half the night crying. I think he was scared. Maybe tonight will be better for him...

puppies004.jpg

Sheila is a Border Collie mix, best dog I've ever had!
Ruby, the puppy, is my dad's dog. We think she is a Jack Russell and Aussie mix, maybe.

Herding breeds FTW!

Poor lil guy was up half the night crying. I think he was scared. Maybe tonight will be better for him...

My girls were so scared they wouldn't come close to me the first 12 hours they were home.

Where was the pup sleeping? In a crate? In your bedroom or somewhere else? It might help to have the puppy sleep the first couple nights in the crate in the bedroom, and then start moving it away towards where you want it to ultimately be.

This is my best buddy Diesel, purebred boxer. He is my first dog, birthday present last year from my wife. He has so much energy but is loads of fun, and loves goin for rides in the Jeep.
031.jpg

My family had a dog named Dakota for 13 years as I was growing up. She was a German Shepherd/ Samoyed mix. She was the best dog I've ever known, and I still get kind of emotional when I think about her.

This is my fiance's and my dog Boris. He's my new buddy now.
DSCF7356.jpg

husky/lab?

Back