• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW possible trades... Last thread, i promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wifey has an 01' XJ, I have a Ford F150 XLT extended cab that fits a baby seat just fine in the back seat.

Why do I want another XJ? I loved my old one, It was comfy, safe, and reliable, and warm. I also hate driving my truck for any reason other than WORK. This is why I would like both of my vehicles to be "baby seat friendly".

as far as my finances go, I have a good amount of business heading my way. I put plenty of food on the table, clothes on my wife and childs back, and I have a loving family that is willing to help if all hell broke loose.

my family, and karens family are both what you would call "city folk". They dont understand why someone would want a car that you can take the doors off, that rides really rough, or why someone would want 33" tires and a lift kit on their car.

IF, it ever came to it, you bet I would sell the Jeep before I let my family starve. Im not stupid, nor am I selfish. I am one thing though, and that is a perfectionist. I like everything to be done right, the first time... and every jeep i have gone to see regarding a trade (minus 89xjw's) has been a piece of crap, pieced together redneck lifts, horrible rear end vibrations, and maaco paint jobs they were tryin to hide.

I will eventually find the XJ I am looking for, and am in no rush right now. We currently have 2 vehicles right now that are baby seat friendly, which is more than alrite. Im just trying to do the right thing, get what I want, and make everyone around me happy at the same time, but that probably wont work out. Until then, Ill keep the TJ... And yeah, its probably not worth the 7-8k that I think its worth, but you cant blame me for wanting to hold onto something I really put some heart into, wether its a XJ, TJ , or a damn Hyundai.

You can close this thread now. Im done talking about it, and I know i brought alot of it on myself. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back