• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeepattitude

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all. I didnt find a new member forum, so i figured id do it here.

My name is Kyle, im 18, been wheeling for a few years now. I have a 1992 XJ, 7" of lift total, bushwacker cut-outs, 33x12.5 trxus m/t's, but using my bros old 32" a/t's for street. D30/D35, 4.11's, locked rear, rustys adjustable trac bar, did a t-case swap from a 242 to a 231, i made my bumpers, rock sliders, safari rack (only on when go wheeling), diff. gaurds, and the paint. I also custom made my front long arm kit. Its like a rusty's, but for alot cheaper. On the inside i got some corbuea racing buckets, tiltometer, and a sound system since this has been my daily driver/wheeler for the past couple years.

But next weekend this will become a trail rig since ill get a new DD, and my plains are to take off the flares, cut the fenders more, cut the bottom of the rear quarter, stregnthen the rear of my unibody as i did the front already with 1/4" plate and 3.5x3.5x.375" angle iron. Got the new bumper brackets already made out of 1/4", then will cut and angle up the ends of the bumper. Rip out all the carpet, and bed liner inside...then the finishing touch, ill top it off with some 35's. Gotta try to find a cheap good set of used ones though.'

But there my intro...hopefully it works for yall. Here are the current pics of my jeep.... http://photobucket.com/albums/v219/jeepflexitude/

Welcome... check out the MidWest Chapter.

Back