• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AF96XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, Adam here from Hillsboro, I have a 1996 4.5 LA lift with 33's and a few other mods. I've had my XJ for about 3 years. I have a 1 year old son and a 4 year old daughter (who I think loves my jeep more than I) and I am just looking for a good group of wheelers to be part of. Being in Hillsboro I frequent Browns and the Trask most but am looking to expand my horizons.

Welcome!!
We are a good bunch of guys. And a few places to wheel. Definitely post up some pics of your jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are few shots out at browns.
IMG_0279_zpss045ngx1.jpg.html
IMG_0279_zpss045ngx1.jpg.html

Welcome AF.

I'm in hillsburrito too. Hope to do the same as you here.

There should be a post pic write up somewhere around here.

Welcome. To post pics: save them to a site like imgur.com it Photobucket.com and paste the IMG tags here.

I signed up for a photobucket account and tried it but I keep getting the blue square with ? I was going to dig into a little more I'm sure it's just something I'm doing wrong.

From photobucket, click on a photo you want to post. Once it loads, left click on the link box next to IMG. it will briefly turn yellow and show Copied before returning back to the link.

Paste into your message box wherever you want it.

It should look something like this when you paste it in. Except for a whole bunch more letters, numbers, & symbols.

URL] goes here

If you use the Go Advance for reply, you can preview before submitting.

If that doesn't work then maybe this site requires a minimum number of post. IDK maybe a mod can answer that. If so, send one of us a link and we could post for you. :eyes:

:clap: finally got it, Thanks Greenz that helped. This was at Browns on Firebreak five last year. I had to winch out of that spot. It was all good since it was the first time I had used my winch.

Very nice AF!

You even got the little one smiling washing windows.

...And thank you for your service!

I'm right down the street in Cornelius. For me the Tapatalk app is the easiest to post pictures with. I'm always down for a cruise to Brown's Camp or any of the logging roads off highway 6 (I know some good camping spots )

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Is this a post for the staging of an upcoming trail run or is this a welcome to the club bs thread, posted in the staging area?

Back