• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy, old xj

WAGONLOVE

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys i have been a member for a few months in order to do some research and learn what i can about these awesome rigs! well i finally picked up an xj (my third actually) and i am super excited about giving it some tlc and eventually turning it into a somewhat capable overland/trail/dd rig! i cant wait to meet a you guys and go on some trips to the hills!

no good pics yet. ill get some soon.

cherokee3_zpsc7f632b2.jpg

cherokee5_zpsc658539c.jpg

cherokee4_zps2e05e0d9.jpg

cherokee6_zps76b80c4b.jpg

Jake

LOL...... what the eff is that on your hood? One pic looks like a plastic turd, another pic looks like a plastic tank toy? :laugh:

But anyway..... Welcome!

haha yes its a plastic tank toy! i told the old owner id leave it on there..:) we will see how long that lasts! i guess he always referred to the jeep as the tank... so he then glued a toy tank he built onto the hood.... pretty funny

went to devils canyon today! very pleased with the old rig! needs some bushings and lockers, more tire, gears, etc...:) ill post some pics after i upload them!

Back