• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy in B'Ham

Sounds like we might have a good little group. Everything is still being worked out. Thanks DrRandy!

rent out mt side? or something...

256... have you hit StonyLonsome in Cullman Co. Yet?? If so what do ya think? Myself and ChuckStrPT have talked about it but not been yet. I dont think it's going to be the last weekend in August like above, ChuckstrPT's tied up that Sat. Unless he can get free??? The next weekend is labor day weekend AND OPENING DAY DOVE SEASON!
So right now its still in the planing stage. What do you guys think??

256... have you hit StonyLonsome in Cullman Co. Yet?? If so what do ya think? Myself and ChuckStrPT have talked about it but not been yet. I dont think it's going to be the last weekend in August like above, ChuckstrPT's tied up that Sat. Unless he can get free??? The next weekend is labor day weekend AND OPENING DAY DOVE SEASON!

My parents are flying back to SoCal that Sat...no can do. But don't hold it up on me if I'm the only one not able to make it. I've still got a ton O stuff to do to the Heep.....nutstrip in end of this week...:eyes:

My parents are flying back to SoCal that Sat...no can do. But don't hold it up on me if I'm the only one not able to make it. I've still got a ton O stuff to do to the Heep.....nutstrip in end of this week...:eyes:

Oops didnt know you were on...just PM'd you!!!

What about Aug 22nd? Can the Heep be ready by then Andy? Or Sept 12th better anyone??

What about Aug 22nd? Can the Heep be ready by then Andy? Or Sept 12th better anyone??

8/22 is out...son's Bday...parents in for that...and/or I'll be in class all that weekend...that reminds me, I've got to pin down a class....no license no workee...no Heep parts.....:passgas:

8/22 is out...son's Bday...parents in for that...and/or I'll be in class all that weekend...that reminds me, I've got to pin down a class....no license no workee...no Heep parts.....:passgas:

Ok what about Sept 12th??

mostly an ATV park. with some hill climbs and very little rock stuff that a stock xj could handle.

not worth it in my opinion. never been there as a result of everything i have heard

there are new parks opening up every where now

alabamas list of places to ride are
Morris Mt, Anniston Area
Mt side orv, Gadsden area
Choccoloco mt, Jacksonville area
Hawk pride orv, Florence
Hale mt orv, huntsville
Grey Rock, Mt olive/north bham
Stoney lonesome ohv, Cullman

there are prob one or two that i have missed

i have ridin mt side, Morris mt, Grey rock.

Ok cool looks like Stony Lonesome is out! Thanks, we'll find something...guess we need a date first.

Thanks man

mostly an ATV park. with some hill climbs and very little rock stuff that a stock xj could handle.

not worth it in my opinion. never been there as a result of everything i have heard

there are new parks opening up every where now

alabamas list of places to ride are
Morris Mt, Anniston Area
Mt side orv, Gadsden area
Choccoloco mt, Jacksonville area
Hawk pride orv, Florence
Hale mt orv, huntsville
Grey Rock, Mt olive/north bham
Stoney lonesome ohv, Cullman

there are prob one or two that i have missed

i have ridin mt side, Morris mt, Grey rock.

Not seen Coccolocco yet......Mountainside was good...haven't been to Morris Mtn in a while..and haven't really seen much of it...been there more working than riding......and don't know what weekends Grayrock is open...mostly serious stuff there......

choco is alot like grey rock IMO

i like mt side. one of my favorite places to ride. and bob, the owner, is cool as hell!

O hell yea forgot about that! I'm going to check that out.:guitar:
well worth the drive from b ham! enough excitement for the entire day!

Isn't there a place we can chat on here?:twak:

Back