• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy from Illinois Northwest suburbs

gixxermaniak

NAXJA Forum User
New guy from Illinois was directed this way by a guy from our state 2A page ....I have 2000 Xj with 200k miles runs like a champ had a 6" lift on 33s ....I like guns and I like jeeps ;):)
ad49866ff91c88abb0802e37f191c597.jpg

7851e152feb3fb9d981db73f5137f350.jpg
0dcabb44cb8a851ff236e6e3652f8a8b.jpg

I see you got one of those evil black guns that shoot 30 rounds a second also. Welcome, you will fit in pretty good here.

Nice jeep. except for the angry eyes...

if i see any angry eyes at WF I'm gonna swap them side to side and make curious eyes. :D

Nice jeep. except for the angry eyes...

if i see any angry eyes at WF I'm gonna swap them side to side and make curious eyes. :D

The angry eyes have been real lately.

I thought it was just a Columbus thing.

Welcome to the OP. Who was it that sent you this way?

Our big event, Winterfest is in Attica, IN the first weekend of March.

mac 'this past year was snow wheelin!' gyvr

Welcome...Nice Jeep....Nice gun.......

Ram: Rewster cracks me up " Rod

I sent this guy!

He is a second amendment brother, and I saw when he had an XJ there was only one place he should go!

This guy wants to go trail riding, so he's no web wheeler.

show him the good stuff you are made of guys!

-Bj

The angry eyes are a mixture of anger and desperation , I tried to retrofit projectors in them but failed miserably so had to cover up the screw up somehow. .I have a new set of headlights I'm working on....I leave in October for training with the military should be back by March to be at the event. .. (without angry eyes )

Make the new lights look like sheep eyes and you'll have to keep most of us from humping your jeep.

:eyes:

He does that and velcro on the rear quarters...It's going to be ugly...

Ram" Sheep jokes never get old" Rod

I sent this guy!

He is a second amendment brother, and I saw when he had an XJ there was only one place he should go!

This guy wants to go trail riding, so he's no web wheeler.

show him the good stuff you are made of guys!

-Bj
If you sent him he probably id a douche bag too.

That would be one scary looking jeep
5c1ae70e2f222dd63bbeae5ae00b9fc2.jpg

oh sweet baby Jesus...would you look at that...mmmm..hmmm....its looking at me with those "come hither" eyes, and we all know what that leads to!

Cheese "big fluffins likes the stuffins" Man

Back