• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Never a good way to introduce yourself

I like how people will start flaming on someone's religion because it's different from them. Is his belief somehow less valid than yours if it's based on religion? Way to practice your "tolerance".

Like everyone else on Earth, I choose what I'm willing to tolerate. We all make that decision every day. Hatred and fear with a frosting of pseudo-science and hyperbole is intolerable to me, whether it's religiously-motivated or not.

who cares?

It is just him trying to start a commotion. People can be gay, it's gross, but they are. I am fat, it's gross; however you don't see me introducing my self "Hi, New here looking for other fat people, shoot me a PM if you are fat!!" No!!! I don't have to let everyone know that I am fat, I just sit here in front of my computer and be fat by my self.

sage 122 up, 83 downAn antiquated word meaning a man of deep mind or wisdom, carrying the capacity to give advisement within more typically the management of life or spiritual and self-realizing matters.

No sympathy from wolfpack

it is a jeep forum. Why should anyone care. it has nothing to do with jeeps. It either was posted cause he is a troll, or posted cause he is overly proud of his decision. Either way it does not matter to the forum, which will keep on chugging on with or without the information.

It is just him trying to start a commotion. People can be gay, it's gross, but they are. I am fat, it's gross; however you don't see me introducing my self "Hi, New here looking for other fat people, shoot me a PM if you are fat!!" No!!! I don't have to let everyone know that I am fat, I just sit here in front of my computer and be fat by my self.

Hey! I was just replying to your personals ad for fat people. Shoot me a PM if you wanna chat about fat-people stuff! lolz.

Hey! I was just replying to your personals ad for fat people. Shoot me a PM if you wanna chat about fat-people stuff! lolz.

like rascal scooters and pie?

Whatever flips his burger I guess.

Being "Gay" just doesn't have the stigma it used to. The kids nowdays are all taught that it's not only alright, but it makes you a protected being.

So, since it's been brought up...
There is an interesting mix of 15 to 50ish folks here.
What kind of reception would such a post generate here? Would you guys web-rape him, or would you welcome him with open arms as a fellow Jeep owner?

I won't deny that I used to be homophobe, but than I grew up. Quite frankly, I don't care anymore. Homosexual brains are wired differently... which means they can't stop being gay anymore than I can stop being straight. I wouldn't be much of a human being for persecuting people for who they are.

I don't even care whether or not homosexuals adopt children. I'll admit, it used to really bother me for while, but than I realized we live in a pretty shitty world that's running a serious deficit on compassion. I think a child's better off having two dads or moms that truly love them than spending their entire youth in state care.

Beliefs have nothing to do with it. It's a fact; homosexuality, drug addiction and alcoholism, to name but a few, are all symptoms of an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Is there a cure? No. It is possible however, to recover from the symptoms. Can there be a genetic predisposition to the disease? Yes. None the less it is a choice to act upon it. A lifestyle choice is a choice and a choice is a choice is a choice and a fact is a fact is a fact.

What da ya mean? I can quit drinking anytime....done it dozens of times:D

Hmmmmm....19 replies over on CC

almost 5 pages over here already

:laugh:

Jeff

The activity is age old, and will be around as long as there will be people.

So has murder and rape; murder being the oldest. Should they be acceptable too?

:bs:
Well, maybe not murder since it's not a sexual preference.

I wouldn't call myself a homophobe. But I openly do not like gays because I think it's friggin' disgusting.
By todays revised definition that's a homophobe. Sorry.

Back