• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Never a good way to introduce yourself

hahaha thats gonna be interesting

there has never been a thread like that here.

:eyes:

HAHAHAHA! What an ass!!!! :roflmao:

well theres a first time for everything, well i mean maybe its been done over on the zuki and taco forums but a mj? wonder if he wants to trade it for a nice honda cr-v or something.

First reply is "Welcome to the Club", found that a bit amusing.

I could care less what someone sexuality is but did the guy think posting it was a good idea? I'm thinking Troll here looking for a "rise" outta those guys. :laugh2:

Whatever flips his burger I guess.

Being "Gay" just doesn't have the stigma it used to. The kids nowdays are all taught that it's not only alright, but it makes you a protected being.

So, since it's been brought up...
There is an interesting mix of 15 to 50ish folks here.
What kind of reception would such a post generate here? Would you guys web-rape him, or would you welcome him with open arms as a fellow Jeep owner?

I am 19 and when I read that I thought wow that guy isnt afraid to admit it. But that is who he is and i am all for someone being true to themselves. I would not bash him in anyway for that. Although I think his approach was a little weird and I am wondering about the authenticity of it.

I think I would slam him not so much for being gay but trying to pick someone up on his 1st post on the forum.

I am 19 and when I read that I thought wow that guy isnt afraid to admit it. But that is who he is and i am all for someone being true to themselves.

Alcoholic?
Drug addict?
The list goes on; shall I continue?

What kind of reception would such a post generate here? Would you guys web-rape him, or would you welcome him with open arms as a fellow Jeep owner?

I'll say this: it's a little weird that he just blurts it out, but good on him for being comfortable with who he is.

It's too bad some people still aren't willing to come to terms with the fact that a significant portion of the population is gay, and that nothing they do is going to change that. I would sincerely hope that my fellow NAXJA members would be beyond bashing another individual solely based upon their sexuality.

How woul you like it if someone forced their beliefs on you?

Beliefs have nothing to do with it. It's a fact; homosexuality, drug addiction and alcoholism, to name but a few, are all symptoms of an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Is there a cure? No. It is possible however, to recover from the symptoms. Can there be a genetic predisposition to the disease? Yes. None the less it is a choice to act upon it. A lifestyle choice is a choice and a choice is a choice is a choice and a fact is a fact is a fact.

Beliefs have nothing to do with it. It's a fact; homosexuality, drug addiction and alcoholism, to name but a few, are all symptoms of an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Is there a cure? No. It is possible however, to recover from the symptoms. Can there be a genetic predisposition to the disease? Yes. None the less it is a choice to act upon it. A lifestyle choice is a choice and a choice is a choice is a choice and a fact is a fact is a fact.

And this is why I try to stay away from these types of threads. For one people are always so FU#$ING picky about only agreeing with themselves, and two somehow SOCAL always finds a way to piss people off!

xjboy said:

How would(fixified) you like it if someone forced their beliefs on you?

I think (correct me if I'm wrong Bent) you took this...
Bent said:
Alcoholic?
Drug addict?
The list goes on; shall I continue?

... the wrong way Justin. I think Bent was asking if your statement ...

xjboy said:
But that is who he is and i am all for someone being true to themselves.
... still applied under those conditions.

Back