• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to sell

jeepindeadhead

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i'm in a hole for money right now. rolled my 96 last year and cant pay my bills so i'm thinking parting it out or selling it outright would be my best bet.

its got rustys 3 inch lift on it, sits a little higher, new flowmaster exhaust, k&n filter rustys airtube, rustys throttle body spacer. also has grille gaurd. still runs fine, but the roof was crushed down around the windshield an the passenger door is dented in pretty good. replaced the floorboads with 16ga galv. sheet metal last year an fiberglassed any holes or gaps. i was thinking 1300 would be nice to make off it, body shop said it wouldnt be too much to fix or if your good with that stuff your could fix it yourself.. i just need money badly.

if you part it, i would definitely be interested in the motor trans and x case and wiring harness and computer

let me know the specifics i can even take the stuff out

Matt

Where in maine are you?
And what does it have for a t case does it have a sye?
Also may be intrested in the front 3in coils if it still has them.

Chris

Back