• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some green in or near DC.

Davesxj

NAXJA Forum User
I came here hoping some of you guys had backyards.

I'm leading a convoy up to DC from South Florida for the RP March in the middle of July. That isn't really consequential.

What I would like to know is if anyone has a little bit of space where they wouldn't mind a couple tents full of rowdy college students?

I'm working my ass off to whip my stroker into shape to make the trip up there... hell to make it out of my driveway... I'd love to be able to chill with some fellow Jeepers after the long haul. Might just be bringing the more fuel efficient car but I'd like to Jeep it.. traveling is so much more rawdog when you have no AC and your truck drives like a boat. I'd like to even get a couple hours of wheelin in as well.

Let me know if anyone is willing to help me out or is just interested in a good time.

EDIT: I know i also posted in the Southeast. I'm not sure where you MD and VA guys associate yourselves.

Last edited:
Back