• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need roller tires......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a pair of all season style 235/75/15's and a pair of all season 205/70/15's

Need rollers for the '48 ford. Just have to hold air and not critically dry-rotted or steel belts worn through.

Friggin' tire shops won't let old tires go and they lock their junk tires up these days........ dammit. :laugh:

Cheap or free is best. THX!

Dude there has to be a... how do I say politically correctly.... south-american-immigrant tire shop around you somewhere with $15 used tires... they are everywhere!

Dude there has to be a... how do I say politically correctly.... south-american-immigrant tire shop around you somewhere with $15 used tires... they are everywhere!

The ones here in Denver tell ya "No, only gooood tires. $40 each."

You're talking to the wrong amigo!

Just got back from my local LKQ, they had a sign advertising $8.99 tires on Sunday.

Dunno if your local ones ever have similar deals, but it might be worth looking into.

I did find a nice set of Icons with usable tires for my new 96, on one of their 50% off weekends.

Back