• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rig of the Month

Re: Special Rig of the Month: The Chapter Shootout

Great Idea Bryan...but...isn't that kinda unfair to the east coast because we know all the best XJs are in the Sierra Chapter :shhh:

Let the smack begin :nono:

That's interesting, here I was thinking a NAC guy (Ipkyss) won last month's RoM :moon:

:D

LOL! I thought this was another thread on those "Special" Jeeps that folks find threads/pictures of that are technically inferior, slammed, lifted to Big Foot size with tooth pick steering components and the like.

I like Bryan's idea better :D

Ron

ROBZ95XJ is gonna take the gold on this, sorry guys. His rig is just lightyears ahead of anyone else's. I'm also fairly certain he wheels with his eyes closed. Again, compete with that...

Less than an hour left, 4 votes separate the top two spots.

This months poll has the highest vote count since the ROTM restarted. Thanks to everyone submitted their rigs and those who voted.

Get ready for the chapter shootout in March. The primaries will start in your local chapter forums after Feb 1st.

February's ROTM was a tight race, good to see so many votes cast too.

Just a heads up. Starting tomorrow keep an eye out in your local chapter forums for the official submission threads.

Just a quick request. Please vote in your local or home chapter forum poll only. Anyone found posting in multiple chapter level polls will have ALL their votes disqualified.

One last point, if any of our international members wish to be part of the contest, send me a PM. If there are enough interested parties, then we can include you as well.

Seems like a few chapters already have their submission threads open.

What about the rest of you guys?

NAC's submission thread opens tomorrow... See the post with info in our forum!

Looks like all but 2 chapters are participating.

So nobody from the Colorado or Arizona Chapters are interested? :anon:

After looking through some of the threads I think this is going to be good. Thanks to everyone who is participating.

Last day to vote in the semi-final round. Please take a minute to vote if you haven't already.

The top 3 will compete in the final round starting tomorrow.

There is only 24 hours left to get your vote in. XJEEPER is leading mcgyver by just a few votes. Please take a moment to vote if you haven't already.

Just a note. The normal ROTM program starts back up next month. Look for the official submission thread in the picture showcase around April 1st.

Back