• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Rig of the Month

Do we have to be Naxja Members to submit??
(read first post). You have to be a Member to submit your rig for consideration. You may VOTE for a rig as a non-member. Just break down & join... it's worth it in many ways!!

(read first post). You have to be a Member to submit your rig for consideration. You may VOTE for a rig as a non-member. Just break down & join... it's worth it in many ways!!

This is what ima do, ill sign up for naxja, i feel like i should i be a member regardless. Then over a perdiod of time i will begin making atleast 50 alternate accounts on here, then i will submit my rig, then use all the fake accounts to vote for me!!! hahaha its prefect. Its like world domination!!!!!!:piratefla

This is what ima do, ill sign up for naxja, i feel like i should i be a member regardless. Then over a perdiod of time i will begin making atleast 50 alternate accounts on here, then i will submit my rig, then use all the fake accounts to vote for me!!! hahaha its prefect. Its like world domination!!!!!!:piratefla

Except the black helicopter will catch you! :eyes:

So, that was in July and you're still black...how's the plan working? C'mon! Everybody who's not cool is doing it!!:D

And already closed by the time I spotted it. Dangit! Maybe next month,...

Special Rig of the Month: The Chapter Shootout

I had an idea about holding a special Rig of the Month for March 2010. The idea was to hold a special ROTM with one rig submitted from each chapter.

The basic rules are:

Must be a red letter NAXJA member to qualify.
Chapter winners must be selected by a public poll.
Chapters may select their own submission method, and number of submissions for the chapter level vote.
Previous 2010 winners of the ROTM are not eligible.

Each Chapter will submit their winner for the March ROTM. First up all 10 chapter winners will be voted on. The top 3 rig vote tallies will then be selected for a run-off. The winner of the run-off will then be featured on the front page of NAXJA, and qualify for the Rig of the Year vote in December.

Keep an eye out in your chapter forums after February 1st. If you don't see a submission thread in your forum, contact your Chapter President, or volunteer to handle to selection process.

Chapter Presidents, there is a thread in the BOD forum for questions and more information.

Re: Special Rig of the Month: The Chapter Shootout

Sounds cool Bryan. :thumbup:

Back