• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA contingency for Jeepspeed.

I really wish I could make it out there but I have to work early on sat morning. I'l try and make it for Friday night if I can to help at the booth, but I would have to leave as soon as a couple of people showed up to take over for me. It's almost a 3 hour drive for me each way, not sure if ill be able to make it out but ill try.

I would appreciate any help I can get Friday!
I can have my co-Driver help out as well, but there just the two of us so far as I know.

Just got the stickers from Rick, they look pretty good.

Clutch.jpg

I would appreciate any help I can get Friday!
I can have my co-Driver help out as well, but there just the two of us so far as I know.

Just got the stickers from Rick, they look pretty good.

Clutch.jpg

Looks great

I might be able to help out for a couple of hours early.I"ll give you a call tomorrow morning.

Thanks, See you later today!

Big thanks to the NAXJA guys who came out to the race. It went off great. All Jeepspeed teams were appreciative. We had a great show in Contingency Row with one big booth for Jeepspeed, NAXJA, T&J Performance Raceline Wheels, General Tire and RDM OffRoad. If we can do this at a difficult location just wait till you come to Parker AzOct 15/16/17 and Feb 2011?.....Who were the NAXJA winners? Thanks again.

Wait a moment here...why isn't Clive in red?
:twak:

Because you have not given Woddy the information! Clive registered at the event and should be red along with five other new NAXJA / Jeepspeed members.

The winners of the contingency were:

$500 - 3701 T&J Performance (he'll need it because they broke their rear axle housing on the first lap
$300 - 1706 Loose Nuts Enterprise
$200 - 1771 [new member] his jeep broke as well.

I will post the winners over on the Jeepspeed forum as well.

Sweet! Any pics of the booth? I'm a pic whore i need to see em! :D

We had no booth, I pretty much hung out at the Jeepspeed booth. Next time we need our own table and easy up. I was pretty much going up to each team jeep as they approached Tech, and gave my NAXJA speel.
More volunteers would have been great, I missed at least three teams, and got only one definate no for the contingency that cost them $35 to run our sticker. With the worst case odds of 3 in 15 (1 in 5 chance of winning something), actually that gets better if the run next race as well, $35 is a no brainer!

Congrats on winning the contingency! How did you do in the Race?

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for taking the initiative Brendan. Do we (by WE I mean the socal chapter) have a big NAXJA banner kicking around somewhere? If not I can prep files to have one made up, I also think A poster sized info board or two would be great to have up at a booth.

I can produce, print, and mount the posters myself for less than 1/4 the cost of what kinkos or similar charges to print and mount for you - for the past 2 years Ive been mounting 3 posters a week so I learned real quick how to do it to save money, lol. Keep me in the loop :cheers:

We have a couple floating around in the SoCal chapter. I have one and Josh has one.
I'd like to get a few of those giant fake checks for the next race. Some posters would be great too. We have funds available to us to make the next race show our best efforts.
Let me know what you got.

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for taking the initiative Brendan. Do we (by WE I mean the socal chapter) have a big NAXJA banner kicking around somewhere? If not I can prep files to have one made up, I also think A poster sized info board or two would be great to have up at a booth.

I can produce, print, and mount the posters myself for less than 1/4 the cost of what kinkos or similar charges to print and mount for you - for the past 2 years Ive been mounting 3 posters a week so I learned real quick how to do it to save money, lol. Keep me in the loop :cheers:

I have an extra banner as well, but did not have a place to put it up.

Looks like Jeepspeed will be doing the BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge in Oct. This is going to be a great race, and its is two days and you must race both days to place. All laps will go main pit making it great for teams and family's

Also BITD is a closed course, if you are out on the course you must be in a pit, and you are there until the race is over.

Back