• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA contingency for Jeepspeed.

Is that this Friday? Gimme an address, I might be able to be there. I'll let you know for sure in a day or two. Lucerne isn't too far away.

Next Friday, the 10th.

We will be issuing Jeepspeed specific membership numbers to those who register for NAXAJ at the events.
Both 17XXX and 37XXX will be the number for each class.
Kinda' cool huh?
;)

So does that mean my membership number is going to change?

Just wanted to post up a big thank you to GrimmJeeper, Mike, for helping out with the artwork for the flyers and stickers. The help is much appreciated. :cheers:

Need Picture of said flyer!!

naxja_Contingency_Flyer_finalproof.jpg

:D

Looks Great!

Looks great Grimm

I personally think this is a great idea to do this. I am part of a Score int. class 1 race car and im telling you from experience these venders that do contingency defiantly get there name out there. if it wasn't for them the racers pay day would be less. Hell at the last Baja 1000 and 500 Dusty times gave $1,000 to the last place finisher and guess who the crowd talked about the most, all because it was a crazy amount of money for last. The one rule is to qualify for the cash you have to run the name on the car. easy as that and all the people see that. GREAT step forward and forget that ass in the first couple of pages, he has no clue. I know i am new here but i would be there for you guys if i was not going to be at the Primm 300 this weekend. I will help in the future.

The only concern I have is about the sticker size. 5x14 is a rather large sticker. Some of us have a lot of smaller sponsors that are giving a lot throughout the season to have their name on our car, leaving little space left for contingency stickers. With our TJ, I know we don't have as much real estate for signage as the XJs do, but we wouldn't be able to fit a sticker that size, especially without it dwarfing a lot of our real sponsors that we've worked really hard to get and keep.

I do think this is an awesome program, and will benefit NAXJA, as well as the racing community.

The only concern I have is about the sticker size. 5x14 is a rather large sticker. Some of us have a lot of smaller sponsors that are giving a lot throughout the season to have their name on our car, leaving little space left for contingency stickers. With our TJ, I know we don't have as much real estate for signage as the XJs do, but we wouldn't be able to fit a sticker that size, especially without it dwarfing a lot of our real sponsors that we've worked really hard to get and keep.

I do think this is an awesome program, and will benefit NAXJA, as well as the racing community.

Actual sticker size is 3.75"x 10".
And who cares what a TJ guy thinks anyway?
:twak:

Who loves ya Dan?

We are already running into a problem not having a dedicated crew to do registration this Friday.
I'm hoping that Brendan can help out, but if not, we need to drop this into the lap of Jeepspeed. Not what we really wanted to do, but it was an option.

Back