• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA booth/Off-Road Show & Swap Meet

Keep me posted Flores, this would be my longest ride on the bike and I want to make it happen. :D

Meet here at 5:30 AM?? That should put us in Grand Junction around 9:30am. Will that work for you guys?

Last edited:

Guess the wife wants to go too so we'll be in the Kia.

Flores, what is so funny about that? Some guys wife's enjoy hanging out with them, not mine, but some guys...:spin1:

He's laughing because Dutch wanted a solo bike ride, not a car ride with a seat cover....... :gag:

Not mine either. I think she said she wanted to go just to keep me from riding the bike so far. It's cool though, my kid will love all the Jeeps and Buggies.

With the entire family going I'll probably be a bit later. I'll be able to stick around the booth and help out though when I do get there.

Won't be making the trip, sorry but I'm still healing from a broken hand and pelvis

doh! something heavy fall on ya, Rich? Or did the Wyo ride end up more eventful than you might have hoped? Either way, take it easy (like you have a choice)...

Dang Rich! Let us (me) know if you need help with the heavy lifting.

Ouch...... sorry to hear it Dutch. Gotta assume it was a motorcycle mishap.

Back