• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA booth/Off-Road Show & Swap Meet

Jeephead87

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time of year guys!!! On June 1st the largest Off-Road show on the western slope will be in full swing. This year we will have a booth at the show to spread the word about our chapter on the western slope.
That being said, it would be awesome if we could get some members to come out to the show, show off your XJ, and help promote the Colorado Chapter. There will also be trail runs leading up to the day of the show!!!

I invite everyone to come out this way and have some fun!!!!

this is a huuuuuuggggeeeeee event. Even if you just want to watch it is worth the trip. So much going on.

Well, I'm torn. For me to work on the jeep, it has to stop raining. But I don't want it to stop raining. Got a seat, Flores?

Hey guys, I kinda need to know if anyone from that side of the mountain is coming over to the show to help out with the booth??? I am paying for the space and need to know how much room to ask for!!!

Flores and I were talking about going yesterday. I'm not sure if we'll arrive in a jeep or not. :)

Ok!
I am a little dissappointed in the members on this side of the mountain and their lack of participation. I need a little help here guys! I mean this is only the largest show in the western part of the state and its in Junction. So I guess this is my shout-out to the peeps out west!

I'll be heading home from Moab that day, so if we don't get a late start leaving, I'll try and swing by to check it out. I've seen a ton of pics from the show over the past few years and it looks like a damn good time!

I'll try to plan for this, no guarantees though.

So what, I'm going to walk to I-70?

Yeah, if I can make it I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll finally be able to unload this damn RA Designs shifter down there if I go.

Flores, what time are you guys passing through Denver? I'm going to try to make this and Ride down but would like to have somebody nearby in case I run into trouble.

Back