• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

National Airborne Day

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Here is to all the other 5 Jump Chumps :cheers:

And here is to the real Paratroopers:
:cheers:
:cheers:

3cf9c7fa.jpg

ECKSJAY said:
I'm Army and I can see it just fine. Maybe it won't let Chair Force see? :dunno:

Play nice - I know the Air Farce are your "bastard stepchildren" (born in '47...) but we're still good on our own!

Fergie - thanks for the repost - and that pencil drawing isn't bad, either. Doesn't look like Dick Kramer, who is it?

5-90

I dont know actually, but one of my old NCOs, who is a Jump Master, had something very similar to it on his wall.

He also had this:
4f81c26d.gif

Dec. 23, 1944 - "Battle of the Bulge" - An entire U.S. armored division was retreating from the Germans in the Ardennes forest when a sergeant in a tank destroyer spotted an American digging a foxhole. The GI, PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, looked up and asked, "Are you looking for a safe place?" "Yeah" answered the tanker. "Well, buddy," he drawled, "just pull your vehicle behind me...

"We're surrounded, we've got the dumb bastards right where we want them. Now we can shoot in any direction and hit them."

Back