• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I got used to not waving since I've been driving my car pretty much all the time for the past two years. Started driving the XJ again the other day and got a wave, took me a second to think of why they were waving... :D

ok, whos the guy that upgraded a red MJ to look like it was a 97+ ??? I mean EVERYTHING even the TAIL LIGHTs - the whole 9 yards, I think it was on ebay? (I doubt it sold, the price was pretty high)

I saw him pass by when I was pulled over by the State cop on the PA Pike today...

I got used to not waving since I've been driving my car pretty much all the time for the past two years. Started driving the XJ again the other day and got a wave, took me a second to think of why they were waving... :D
I think I've got one wave in almost 3 years of driving the XJ...most XJ's I see are old people driving them with swiss cheese bodies.

saw a green 90 to 96 xj with no lift and 30s or 31s covered in mud on tennet road in morganville today around 5:30 , 6:00

saw a red XJ (unsure of year, it was dark) in Manchester NH on Elm St. Looked like a couple inches of lift and 30s/31s/32s? Roof rack/basket + spare on top, BOS oval sticker on the rear window. I was driving the white stocker behind you.

A few days ago I saw a black 97+ 6" of lift on 35" going from 37 to rt 1(post rd) in Warwick RI had a pink grill and roof rails with a girl driving. I have also seen it parked at FairFax village in warwick.

I see a Green 2door XJ in beverly ma. 4.5" 31's??? I see him all the time. There seems to be alot of guys on the northshore. Is there every any meets????

I saw a green 4-door, had a bunch of people in it. 3" with 31's on black steelies, I saw them at the Store-N-More gas station in Hampstead, NH I was undercover in my friend's Subaru Outback.

spotted a red 97+ 4 door 31's/32's with spare on the roof heading towards comcast theater on 84 last night. I wud have been in my xj but some sissies were complaining about rain and the whole no doors thing.

NOT SURE OF COLOR CAUSE IT WAS COVERED IN PINE BARREN FILTH HEADING NORTH ON 206 FROM ATSION RANGER STATION ABOUT 5.5 LIFT AND 35 AROUND 7PM ON SATURDAY NIGHT

sorry about the caps ...

Spotted a grand cherokee, about 6" of lift on maybe 31''s-33's. It was in Middletown near Tommy's pizza.

Spotted a blue cut fenders no flares xj with about 5-6" of lift on 33's in Colchester. Was near the green/center of town where all the rides were.

Connecticut..~

what color was the grand? sounds like my friend's. and on the xj do you know if it had lights on the front and stickers covering the whole back window?

Back