• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

295 north in johnston/smithfield ri

green pre-96 on stilts

about 10" of lift with 35's, about stock width or so it appeared. dual exhaust dumping out the side near each leaf shackle. dana35 in plain sight.

at 65 mph the tires didn't look or sound aggressive

^^badassssss

little conestoga rd by Marsh Creek Lake saw an older red XJ on what looked like 31's and a 3.5" lift. spare on roof as well as a very full lightbar.

I saw a bronze/gold/tan colored newer (97+) this morning around 7:45 on Level Road just outside of collegeville, PA.
Sporting some off road lights, a roof rack 31's or 32's a 3" lift and tint!
very nice rig, I put up the devil hand, but the Subaru I was driving hardly qualifies for a jeep wave.

there as a nice big 97+ behind me on 30 east today around 6:45. Not sure where he got off but best i could tell by the dawn's early light it was patriot blue with about 4"

wow today was a good day,

-95 south, south of philly saw a red 97+ with at least five inches and probably 33's with a rack and a tire on the roof, sorry but i flew by in the
hammer lane i ment to wave

-then got a wave from a 97+ green with warrior standard rock bumper
probably a 3.5 lift with some 31's sitting in the wawa parking lot in west chester on market street

-THEN saw another green 97+ on turner lane in west chester by the baseball
fields there with what seemed to be at lease 4.5 and 32's ... you waved too!!:spin1:

Saw a stocker today with the honeycomb wheels, but it was OD Green (even the flares), had a BIG white star on the drivers side, big fox sticker on the hatch glass, black peeling hood, and 4 lights across the top also OD.

I waved when he passed me and he waved back. It then turned out that he was going where I was going and he parked behind me. Never did get to talk to him/you tho

Rt. 202 Northbound right before the boot road exit... Almost right on top of the Greenhill Road overpass.

There's a black 98+ 4-door sitting on the side of the road. Stocker. Its been there for quite awhile. So long that it has one of those bright orange stickers on the rear window. I pass it twice a day. Jeep looks in decent shape besides being stranded... Is that anyone's on here?

Ide hate to see it vandalized over not putting up a towing bill. Haha heck Ide give the person $100 for it if they didnt want it anymore!

J.

Rt. 202 Northbound right before the boot road exit... Almost right on top of the Greenhill Road overpass.

There's a black 98+ 4-door sitting on the side of the road. Stocker. Its been there for quite awhile. So long that it has one of those bright orange stickers on the rear window. I pass it twice a day. Jeep looks in decent shape besides being stranded... Is that anyone's on here?

Ide hate to see it vandalized over not putting up a towing bill. Haha heck Ide give the person $100 for it if they didnt want it anymore!

J.
its going to be a shame to see that show up at shorty and Dave's all fresh for the picking just because someone couldn't get it towed.. :shhh:

J.

i see that everyday on my way home from quad, i've been eying up that thing its been there for a good ... week and a half or so

woonsocket ri parked on the street

green pre 96 maybe 3" 31's plus mud

also a green pre 96 3" and 31's in the driveway with tools and a jack scattered under it

Saw a Dark colored one on RT 70 out near medford yesterday ... didnt really see it till it when by me prob bout 5 inchs of lift and covered in mud

Back