• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest T-Shirt Contest...

IMG_3152.jpg

thanks. there's some dude on the right. not sure who he is though. :dunno:

That dude is gonna win you the contest. :D yayyy for Colinnnn

hey whatever works. here's another one, since i know i won't be going out again until the contest is over... this is courtesy of mark.

DSC_2634-2.jpg

(photoshopped to remove the license plate) i still have a copy of the original, if it comes down to that...

I just read the thread title as: NAC Wet T Shirt Contest..?! :confused1

:jester:

BearRun5-0915.jpg

But, your t-shirt looks dry in that pic... :dunce:

Having size issues? Feeling inadequate?

:laugh:

:doh: I'm sure that if you just click on the picture, it will become a much bigger picture. probably too big for your computer screen, so you will have to view it on your 52" plasma tv. LOL ! There, is that big enough for ya, or do I have to bring the jeep over and park it in your living room:scared:

Pic 2 (even if it is too late):

NACFest_2004.jpg

WHO WON? WHO IS THE JUDGE>? HAHA WTF!

You are!!! Did you figure it out yet??

JK, patience grasshopper, I was busy chasing trout around a few streams last week, and am playing "catch-up" this week.... we should have a winner by the end of the week.

A.

its a conspiracy, im gonna have another tshirt with ben's MJ and a Purple barnabus

Back