• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest T-Shirt Contest...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
OK, this year we are going to make it possible for ANY NAXJA member to get their XJ on the event T-shirt!!!!! All you have to do is post up a pic of your XJ out wheeling.

The rules are very simple:
1. Must be wheeling-- No CLEARLY staged pics (parking on curbs/other Jeeps tires...etc..)
2. Must be a NAXJA member in the NAC area (but it doesn't matter where the pic was taken, just has to be YOU)
3. Must be an XJ/MJ...(duh..)
4. Must be a decent high-res pic (no camera phones)
5. Each NAC member gets TWO CHANCES (two pics, one per post), so make it good!!!

The post count that each pic appears in will be written down on a piece of paper, and then pulled from a hat. The number pulled WINS!!

Oh yeah, and the winner gets a free t-shirt!!!

This contest ends on April 30th, so if you don't have any good ones, GET OUT THERE AND WHEEL!!!

Andy

DSC_0326.JPG

SUCH A TREE HUGGER huh???

DSC_0427.JPG

DSC_0459.JPG

Had to do the first one for fun

If you need hi-res i will email to you.

STROKER

only one i can find here at work, another later maybe
06.jpg

i can read too wtf?

scan1 015.jpg

Cats038.jpg

sorry if its really big

DSC_2750.jpg

n41902041_30917655_1289.jpg

Thanks to Mark (Begster) for those two. God I love having a friend with a sick camera...

If you need hi-res ones, I can probably get Mark to e-mail me them if he still has 'em.

i retract my previous entry then?
feb21_02.jpg

Cats 122.jpg

i nominate Dave (CountryXjer) whether he likes it or not

dave.jpg

Back