• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My slooooowwwwww build thread :)

It does kind of look like the one side is off. None of the pictures are really a straight shot though so that might be it? What are the measurements like on each side from when you drilled it? Are they even?

dscf4252.jpg

dscf4254v.jpg

These are the two I was judging my curiosity on. I'm not trying to make you a nervous wreck over something else Hupo, it just made me go, "Why does that look...off?"

I just took a walk around the block. I was trying to eye down my tires and my passenger side does look like it is sticking out more. I guess when I get money I'll just get a HD adjustable track arm and re weld that plug

You hotwired your jeep? Just figure out the issue with the relay, that's almost certainly what it is, or something in between. That's just ghetto.

You hotwired your jeep? Just figure out the issue with the relay, that's almost certainly what it is, or something in between. That's just ghetto.
I had no choice I needed to job hunt today. And all I do is turn my key on and put power to the starter. I'm not sweating on it right now. I can atleast drive it. I may just wire in a hidden push button. I would probably take it to a shop to get it tested since I dont have a volt meter or anything to check what is wrong between my ignition and relay.

snagajob.com is always good to try to find part time/seasonal work. If there is a UPS near you work for them. Hard work but good pay. And it always seems Macy's and all of those big mall chain stores are looking for seasonal help for the holidays.

I worked for UPS last year. Tried applying again and I'm not allowed to come back. I'm working at toys r us but they suck and are giving people 1 day a week. snagajob has a lot of jobs but nobody calls you. And if you call them they dont do nothing for you. I tried a few supermarkets today. May get lucky with them. I may get a photo lab sup job back at CVS. So I am siked just have to give it a few days. Last resort I know a long time family friend who can get me a good job. I just rather it be last resort because I dont want to feel useless.

Back