• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Mild MJ

Aftermarket, itd been sitting on my shelf for about 5 years lol im kinda excited to get the jeep going but hunting is my new hobby. Not bad for a first buck. 28" x19.5" high, dads is 30" x 19"

ne9y5yqa.jpg

Ive never seen big deer here in wa, but ive worked alot in montana and had alot of play time there, so thats where we went. Mine was a mature revert, 89 lbs deboned. This only 2" wider but this guy dwarfs mine lol bigger and better next year are the plan. Heading to idaho then montana.
pura9ura.jpg

Ive got a tikka 7mm rem. mag. Its a light setup and kicked pretty good when i got it, but since last march when i picked it up, ive shot about 400 rds thru it trying to get it to group with factory ammo. I started off a lead sled, but im more accurate off a sand bag now and have leared to keep it tight against my shoulder lol.

Ya it's a little more money but a dealership stat seems to be the best, I did it when my water pump took a crap, been good to me since

The little tab is actually suppose to do that in case of an over heated engine, it's meant to try and give the best chance for the engine to cool from the coolant. Since if it closed shut, you would be having non moving coolant just get hotter and hotter inside your engine.

The exhaust has been cut off behind the flomaster 50 pretty much since i got it and it finally bugged me enough to get it fixed. Much quieter now, almost to quiet in the cab cause my tires have gotten borderline noisey. Tossing around the idead of 35" dick cepeck fun countrys now
0e0b96aaae4cf5c00ea6ae6b8d6fb9b3.jpg

400682821c254d3579a5b146450ea7bb.jpg

Thanks, I have a new user name on there and haven't updated any pics. Doing a headlight retrofit soon and my 3/4" wheels spacers show up tomorrow. Other than that I just want roadmaster active suspension and a canopy for now

There are a quite a few forums for Ford trucks. Which one are you guys talking about?

I need a good resource for 80's F-150s

Thank you

Thanks, I have a new user name on there and haven't updated any pics. Doing a headlight retrofit soon and my 3/4" wheels spacers show up tomorrow. Other than that I just want roadmaster active suspension and a canopy for now

Nice I'll be sure to check it out. I'm rebuilding my retrofit headlights also. Just waiting on parts to show up.

There are a quite a few forums for Ford trucks. Which one are you guys talking about?

I need a good resource for 80's F-150s

Thank you

F150forum.com

Thank you. Took it out again today, once I put on the bumpstops i just got and some shorter shocks, it'll be ready to rock wherever.
60e6e657f125dca3c0924f72e605f5de.jpg

779fa1bb21b91352cc4e553b19a0eeeb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back