• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My front frame hack up and rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
The build thread on pirate hasn't been updated either, maybe there's hope yet to see the completed project.

Maybe he is actually working on it, instead of sitting on here arguing with everyone.

You're exactly right.

dude, screw the haters, if you build it and i breaks, you learned a lesson, if you build it and it works awesome you taught a lesson but if you never build it and it never runs you will never know!!!!!!!! i recommend the motto of build, post and ignore!!!

( here is my hijack motivational speech )they said that i would never be able to do the things i do for the amount of money i have in my junk but i do it every time i go wheeling without my daughter ( she hates obstacles ) and i have a lot more coming too, i have in it now, a SBC 350 from a boat ( Mercruiser ) a th400 tyranny, a 231 box4rocks doubler Dana 300 combo, 44 rear ( for now spooled with 4:56 gears ) 30 front ( disco housing w/ solid 1 piece shafts and lock-right locker and Front and rear 60's in the garage in build up) alloy shafts front and rear, duel diaphragm booster upgrade, full internal cage, Mastercraft seats (customized ) with 5 point harnesses, custom front and rear bumpers, sliders ( beefy isn't the word for them ) frame stiffeners, limit straps, belly pan for the whole belly and the list goes on, total in this thing in $$$$ is less than $4k, i built most of it from scrap metal and junk yard parts in my garage!!!!!!!! if i can do it any one with a goal, a welder and a dream ( some skill in the mix is required too though ) can do it too, keep it up and gitter dun!

Last edited:
I'm still working on it. Dont think im not. Just no longer have any reason to post on here. I will have it done soon enough, and we are planning a trip to test it out soon.

I'm still working on it. Dont think im not. Just no longer have any reason to post on here. I will have it done soon enough, and we are planning a trip to test it out soon.

yeah i agree dont give up keep posting no matter what others think. Thats why we live in a free country like the great USA to do as we please and build like we want and make comment to others no matter how rude and worhless some of them may be.

KEEP GOING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back