• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Build-up

man id love to come by and check it out, but Santa Clarita is a driiive
P.S. WOOT for me not being the only one thats 19!

2 questions.

how much and where did you get the led amber?

how much did they charge you to do the tint?

oh and... im 19 too.... very nice build for a 19-year-old. wish i had more money to spend like this....

2 questions.

how much and where did you get the led amber?

how much did they charge you to do the tint?

oh and... im 19 too.... very nice build for a 19-year-old. wish i had more money to spend like this....

The Led light , mount and some other things I got from a truck stop out here, the switch I got from Radio Shack. Total was about $30 or $40

The tint was about $175 I think not 100% sure

and thanks a bunch! I only got a couple things for this project as gifts. The rest was all bought by selling my old truck and working!

My dad also has helped me soo much with getting everything perfect and teaching me things that I didn't know.

I also just got a bunch of material today! Alternative Metal Supply helped me out a bunch and there are a bunch of great people there! Will be going there for any material I need!!

nice setup!

your front axle UCA's are too long by the way....coils are bent to and that pinion angle doesn't look right. caster has gotta be terrible...

The Led light , mount and some other things I got from a truck stop out here, the switch I got from Radio Shack. Total was about $30 or $40

The tint was about $175 I think not 100% sure

and thanks a bunch! I only got a couple things for this project as gifts. The rest was all bought by selling my old truck and working!

My dad also has helped me soo much with getting everything perfect and teaching me things that I didn't know.

sweet! thats pretty cheap, i have been lookin around for a amber and flood light mounting idea. i really like the way you set yours up.

tint looks great! mines bubbling up need to get on that...

my dad has taught me alot aswell, and working at an offroad fab shop with a group of very informative guys that know what they are doing helps aswell.

if your ever going to be in corona/riverside area pm me and let me know man. id love to do some wheelin with you and a couple other fellas...

sweet! thats pretty cheap, i have been lookin around for a amber and flood light mounting idea. i really like the way you set yours up.

tint looks great! mines bubbling up need to get on that...

my dad has taught me alot aswell, and working at an offroad fab shop with a group of very informative guys that know what they are doing helps aswell.

if your ever going to be in corona/riverside area pm me and let me know man. id love to do some wheelin with you and a couple other fellas...

Yeah for sure I will do that. I will end up in the Corona area not to long from now. I gotta make a stop at Kartek.

nice setup!

your front axle UCA's are too long by the way....coils are bent to and that pinion angle doesn't look right. caster has gotta be terrible...

thats when it was being set up. It is no longer like that and the pinion angle and caster are just fine.

coolness.

what do you use the amber for in the rear?

man id love to come by and check it out, but Santa Clarita is a driiive
P.S. WOOT for me not being the only one thats 19!

That'll make 3 of us. Im turning 20 on the 25th this month though.

Awesome build man, Lookin good!

yea, its so other cars can see you from behind, the amber light penetrates the dust better. and yes the slower class vehicles have to have a blue light as well

I got the Jeep completely stock in February and started on it right away. Just got my cage I posted last weekend, and I just got back from getting a couple more sticks of material. The cage will start this week.

And I am 19.

I love my muffler, it sounds amazing and a good amount of people I know also run them.

I will also eventually be getting bigger shocks, and 2 more bumps for the front end.
I've got a couple spintech mufflers sitting in my garage right now as well waiting to go on. Got any sound clips of the jeep with them on?

yea, its so other cars can see you from behind, the amber light penetrates the dust better. and yes the slower class vehicles have to have a blue light as well

Yep that is correct.

I've got a couple spintech mufflers sitting in my garage right now as well waiting to go on. Got any sound clips of the jeep with them on?

sorry no sound clips yet haha I gotta get some!

Yeah for sure I will do that. I will end up in the Corona area not to long from now. I gotta make a stop at Kartek.
you could order anything you need from kartek through my work... Demello-offroad.com we'll try and hook you up. just tell the guy who answeres the phone that Nathan said to call and order the stuff. but, we are just down the street from kartek so it doesnt really matter. haha

Back