• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Build-up

any progress on this thing?!

lets see some action shots man! haha

That is one very nice ride.. love the awsome write up on it the wheels look sweet...

Good job keep it up

i can't wait to see more..

Got some urethane bumpstops for the front.

and I got some KMC Enduro rims. There mounted on my new BFG Baja T/A's 33"x10.5"x15

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

were you able to some how seal off the open space between the fender and the A pillar by the door so you dont get water and dirt thrown at the inside of the door area, im at work rite now trying to think of some way to do this.....

were you able to some how seal off the open space between the fender and the A pillar by the door so you dont get water and dirt thrown at the inside of the door area, im at work rite now trying to think of some way to do this.....

I cut down a pool noodle and stuffed it in this area. It seemed to solve the problem and you didn't notice it. :eek:

I cut down a pool noodle and stuffed it in this area. It seemed to solve the problem and you didn't notice it. :eek:

sweet! thanks for the easy tip... cheap too. :gee:

Finally going in!!

here is the start of the cage, It will be built for mild offroad use and user friendly. Once it becomes a race vehicle More will be added.

IN THESE PICS WE STILL HAVEN'T PUT IN EVERYTHING, WE WILL HAVE MORE TUBES AND GUSSETS IN THE END.

Took out some interior trim so the cage is tighter

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

this is what the roof will look like above the driver/passenger, and the back seat

IMG_1357.jpg

Some prep work

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

Random

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

Is this the T&J cage? I see a seam, why not go for DOM rather than HREW? If this becomes a "race" vehicle, what are the rules regarding electro welded?

Looks so bitchen! im really jealous right now, ps wanna come down to my house and help me put in mine when I get it hahaha... seriously tho..

Is this the T&J cage? I see a seam, why not go for DOM rather than HREW? If this becomes a "race" vehicle, what are the rules regarding electro welded?

Yes this is the T&J cage, and Yes it is Mild steel. If it is built properly you do not need DOM.

I thought all sanctioning bodies required either DOM or Chromo, is this the same cage in the Jeepspeed Kit ?

I'm pretty sure (correct me if im wrong) that this is the same as the jeepspeed kit. and no they do not all require DOM or Chromo. I know that SCORE requires 4130 or DOM only.

Looks so bitchen! im really jealous right now, ps wanna come down to my house and help me put in mine when I get it hahaha... seriously tho..

thanks dude. and yeah I could probably come help out haha

Last edited:
What are the details on the black seat such as brand and what slider is that stock or aftermarket. Can you flip it over and get a pic of that for me so I an see what you did to mount it. Those are the seats I want to put in my 91XJ. Thanks

Back