• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My 98 XJ lots of pictures

New seats.

Photo0680.jpg

Photo0678.jpg

i like the black and tan together, but I'd bet many of you don't.

I also got a new hatch since mine is pretty rusted, that should be back and painted by next weekend. I replaced the joints on the wiper assembly, and I also replaced the broken center console bracket. Tomorrow the front pinion bearing is getting replaced, and Sunday I'm swapping my terrible 8.25 for a newer 8.25, along with new extended sway bar end links going in.

Next on the list is a SYE, 1" - 1.5" lift shackle, 4.10s, 31s, an aussie up front, and JCR 1/4 panel guards. Not exactly in that order, but hopefully all before summer.

love the seats, I was just looking mine wishing I had something else.. What kinda seats are those? Ya your XJ is rustyyyy those jcr gaurds should be welded in! haha You ever address that spot in back above the flare?

They are out of a 96 grand, paid $30 for them at the junk yard. Nope, I haven't really touched that area. I was just going to fiberglass the area, sand down the rust, paint the 1/4 then put the JCR guards over it after they are painted to match. Or I could just man up, buy a 4.5" lift, and trim the rust away to clear 33s.

I got a set of extended sway bar end links and lower control arms.

They're half way on cause it got late, I'll finish it all up in the morning. :)

Photo0721.jpg

Photo0724.jpg

My parking spot in the driveway. haha

Photo0720.jpg

The pockets do make slight contact with the power buttons when you shut the door, but barely. It doesn't keep the door from shutting tight or anything like that, it's just hard to adjust the seat with the pocket being so close.

torque is your friend.

Back