• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My 98 XJ lots of pictures

99+ Intake.

Photo0072.jpg

I also have a bored out throttle body, and that " cold air ", but not really. It just feels a little snappier. I used a gun metal high temp engine paint for the manifold. It looked better out of the Jeep. LOL

I had this idea the other night and ran with it. It's pretty cool when the doors are open and are helpful when stepping out on a dark trail.

Photo0189.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0193.jpg

That's a cool idea. I need to get me some of those door pockets too!

Got the old bumper off, and set this one in place. :) I still have to move the vaccumn canister, cut the wheel linings, and drill out a broke bolt.

Photo0236.jpg

I haven't yet honestly, i was waiting for the middle lights so I could run everything in one loom. I was thinking right into where the back hatch meets the body so I don't have to drill any holes.

Done.

Photo0239.jpg

Photo0240.jpg

I ordered a set of Auto Pal Euro H4 conversions with city lights Yesterday, and as soon as paypal clears my money I'll be buying a set of 6000k HIDs from BajaHID. I can't wait.

I got the auto pals today and they have been installed.

Great lights for the money, even though I'm only using the supplied H4s for now. Saturday I should have my HIDs and I can't wait.

Autopal

Photo0405.jpg

Silverstar

Photo0406.jpg

Left is Autopal, Right is silverstar

Photo0404.jpg

The silverstars I think are brighter than just the standard H4 bulbs, but since it's temporary I'm not concerned. However, If i just wanted to stick with a halogen bulb, I would find a better bulb.

They have an awesome cutoff with the low beam. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Photo0415.jpg

I realized I never updated this since the HIDs.

Photo0426.jpg

They weren't aimed, so don't start bashing.

Photo0423.jpg

Also, new track bar.

New Vs Old
Photo0556.jpg

Photo0558.jpg

Photo0557.jpg

Parents got me an XM tuner for my pioneer so I have satellite radio now, I LOVE IT.

Time is off, I don't have a damn clue how to adjust it.
Photo0562.jpg

The reason for wanting XM/Sirius
Photo0563.jpg

Parents got me an XM tuner for my pioneer so I have satellite radio now, I LOVE IT.

Time is off, I don't have a damn clue how to adjust it.
Photo0562.jpg

The reason for wanting XM/Sirius
Photo0563.jpg

Octane is great. I got a tuner for my radio got it all installed and the friggin thing wouldn't pick up the satellite signal! :(
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

on most pioneer radios you have to set the time while the unit is powered off. hold in the src button till it turns off, then try holding in the big wheel and see if it pops up an options menu.

Back