• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Rigs

All cleaned up pic. Go n to the silverlake sand dunes 14 15 16th. Anyone go n?
jeep001.jpg

updated pics of mine

last trip on short arms
340385680.jpg

now long arm 4-link, JCR OTK, 5150s...memorial weekend is the maiden voyage
359481399.jpg

363680532.jpg

thanks! i just cut up the stock lights, painted them and now have them bed lined.
They do look nice! Thing is though.....they'll still break. I was tired of cracking and/or replacing mine.

They do look nice! Thing is though.....they'll still break. I was tired of cracking and/or replacing mine.

Thats kinda what i thought. I would rather have something that can take a branch smacking into it. I thought they may have been metal housings.

Thats kinda what i thought. I would rather have something that can take a branch smacking into it. I thought they may have been metal housings.

While I do agree with having metal housings, they are on the long end of my short list. or i may fab up some side armor that extends over the light....plus, i haven't busted a light yet (knock on wood) and the lights were free, so i figured what the hell.

they are also bed lined, so you know they are super tough now!!

Last edited:
I don't remember if I posted, but here are some recent shots from last week. Rust free with 205,500 miles on it! Other than that there is nothing special except for its special to me. I call anything not paved from Green Bay, WI to Houghton, MI home.

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

Last edited:
just a quick driveway shot after instaling a RE 3.5 super flex (gave me 4.5") JKS bar pin elims, RE HNT Sye with RE DS. Running BFG 30" AT's (winter tires" until i can afford 31 or 32 " BFG MT's . time to get the Mid-West NAXJA stickers on.

Back