• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Rigs

Here are a few from WF09 of my POS.

DSC01462.jpg

2670_1116455069345_1166010045_37104.jpg

And mine.
2009_0426badlands4-24-090047.jpg

2009_0426badlands4-24-090002.jpg

My 99' when first bought 8 years ago and the different stages it has been through including being rolled and rebuilt.
XJpicturesRolledbeforeandafter180.jpg

XJpicturesRolledbeforeandafter093.jpg

XJpicturesRolledbeforeandafter192.jpg

XJpicturesRolledbeforeandafter199.jpg

XJpicturesRolledbeforeandafter170.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

I see a bunch from Winterfest-o'nine posted theirs, might as well add mine since it isn't on here yet.
As it sits right now, seeing as I just got it off the trailer about a week ago... been sitting on there since I got home from winterfest.
100_1512.jpg

Now I'm finally starting to work on my D44 Front/D60 Rear but I've also got a bunch of stuff to fix now like the exhaust and my overheating issue.

Here's mine!

This is the hole where i killed my alternator! :D

S7300572.jpg

BIGSLVRXJ"S rig and mine

S7300523.jpg

Here's a few MWC rigs! :D

S7300538.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Now I'm finally starting to work on my D44 Front/D60 Rear but I've also got a bunch of stuff to fix now like the exhaust and my overheating issue.[/QUOTE]

Hey Jester, when you're ready to test run the new axles let me know. Maybe we can do a McCaslin or Pipline run. I got a couple of friends I run with and we were at McCaslin just last weekend.

My Creep at WF 09, Basically Stock Right now, but (crossing fingers) lift before WF 10... :-D

a chance to pic whore

heres mine stock and muddy

PA190164.jpg

and here it is now

CLEAN
PA190164.jpg

BADLANDS
P4240011.jpg

clean for a jeep :greensmok

i guess i didnt copy past wright

P4090048.jpg

heres to preview post next time :cheers:

Hmmm.... a jacked up Jeep and a Jacked up mustang I like that pic! :D

Sounds good. It'll be a while though, I'm closing on a new to me house today so money will be slowing to a trickle for the jeep for a while.

Hey Jester, when you're ready to test run the new axles let me know. Maybe we can do a McCaslin or Pipline run. I got a couple of friends I run with and we were at McCaslin just last weekend.

Yeah, I know how the money goes after buying a house.

Well, the offer stands. I've got 3 or 4 friends that I run with now. I used to belong to a local club but I'm a free agent now...:)

We're looking to head back up to McCaslin near the end of June plus we're also planning runs for the rest of the year.

....not to mention WF '10 :cheers:

Let me know when you're up and about.

Yeah, I know how the money goes after buying a house.

Well, the offer stands. I've got 3 or 4 friends that I run with now. I used to belong to a local club but I'm a free agent now...:)

We're looking to head back up to McCaslin near the end of June plus we're also planning runs for the rest of the year.

....not to mention WF '10 :cheers:

Let me know when you're up and about.

WF 10 we should try heading out the same time an convoying down... Where exactly are you again?

Back