• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Rigs

88 Chief, just home from the body shop
Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin
2006_0401fixed0064.jpg

xjwisconsin said:
88 Chief, just home from the body shop
Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin
2006_0401fixed0064.jpg
Very nice!!!! This one gets my vote.

FLEX.jpg

This is a "flex shot". I am thinking about shaving a little off the back end and maybe going long arms after Winterfest. My short arms are just not cutting it anymore.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
FLEX.jpg

This is a "flex shot". I am thinking about shaving a little off the back end and maybe going long arms after Winterfest. My short arms are just not cutting it anymore.

Alright. I need the story behind that one. :yelclap:

well, in north MO we dont have any rocks, so I used the grain bin instead......:D

Plymouth Indiana
The day I bought it.
f27d.jpg

A few weeks ago.
Picture028.jpg

XJ&TJ4ME said:
FLEX.jpg

Damn, with that snorkle and tire combo you should be able to transverse 10' of water, or better!!!!

yeah, I am runnin the reversed Baja Claws and I had ARB make me a custom snorkle and that biatch is locked on each end. I am hopin that I will be able to get my rock rails, I mean grain bin rails, done before too long, but it is not lookin like I will have her all done in time for Winterfest!

I am having a hard time getting beadlocks for my dubs......

XJ&TJ4ME said:
yeah, I am runnin the reversed Baja Claws and I had ARB make me a custom snorkle and that biatch is locked on each end. I am hopin that I will be able to get my rock rails, I mean grain bin rails, done before too long, but it is not lookin like I will have her all done in time for Winterfest!

I am having a hard time getting beadlocks for my dubs......

thats only got dubs on it? ours has at least 40" rims on it. :D

but for real, whats the story? thats insane.

POSJ said:
Mine, Ex-chewy's Both pics are from Alaska
Jeep011.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

I this right outside of Fairbanks?
:patriot:

tclapp_88 said:
thats only got dubs on it? ours has at least 40" rims on it. :D

but for real, whats the story? thats insane.

I really have no idea what the story behind it is, I received it in an email with a bunch of other tractor/farm machinery accidents. but it makes for a good conversation piece!

XJ&TJ4ME said:
I really have no idea what the story behind it is, I received it in an email with a bunch of other tractor/farm machinery accidents. but it makes for a good conversation piece!

haha yeah it does.

In an effort to keep my Uber Web Wheeler status...

here's a pair of non-running heeps:

K-townJeeps001.jpg

K-townJeeps003.jpg

K-townJeeps002.jpg

:bawl:

Back