• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving Parting out Jeep

cherokee Wheeler10

NAXJA Forum User
I am parting out my 1990 jeep cherokee everything is available just ask all prices are negotionable i need it gone by the 25 of july

I have a complete ford 8.8 Rear end setup under my jeep with a brand new detroit locker and 4.56 gears and disk brakes $900 OBO

I have a dana 44 out of a 1979 bronco with stock radius arms 4.56 gears and a Rite lock locker(if I remmember Correct) it has new warn selectable hubs Gears and locker installed only... $500 .OBO

rubicon express 4.5 coil springs- $100

rubicon express 4.5 leaf springs and shackle $250

4 shocks for 4.5 lift $100

Rubicon Express 1600 - TRACK BAR- $100

Transfer case with rubicon express sye kit and Tara 2 low kit $300

Drive shaft for 4.5 lift $100

33x12.5r15 with black steel rims 4 of them plenty of tread left email for photos $350

Everything else is best offer

might be interested in the 8.8, kinda want to go 4.88 though.

More detail on front diff.
Width? Cut down to XJ width? Bolt in?

interested in coils about to send a pm

Interested in the 8.8 rear end but you're pretty far from me. Anyone coming south towards LA (or anywhere south in general) anytime soon that could help with a parts train? (I'm actually about 80 miles north of LA)

The rear hatch is in ok condition.... the rear window might leak but if you are intrested come take a look and make an offer....

I am not sure what transmission is in it it is the 321 t case and the 4.0 Engine... Next time i am at the jeep i will take a look

Is anyone buying anything from the seller that might live closer to Santa Barbara and would/could help bring the 8.8 closer to me? I could help with gas $... Thanks!

P.S. Flyingbrick especially... If you're in SLO that is only about an hour or so north of me instead of ~6hrs to El Dorado Hills. If you buy that transmission could you also help with the axle?

The tire are spoken for.... as far as i remember the windsheild is in good shape no cracks i will confirm that tonight..... you will have to un install the windsheild tho.....i would not want to break it.....

Is anyone buying anything from the seller that might live closer to Santa Barbara and would/could help bring the 8.8 closer to me? I could help with gas $... Thanks!

P.S. Flyingbrick especially... If you're in SLO that is only about an hour or so north of me instead of ~6hrs to El Dorado Hills. If you buy that transmission could you also help with the axle?

was looking at the tcase but doesn't look like i'll be needing it... sorry and i'm up in monterey for the summer anyways, so SB would be quite a drive from El Dorado hills and back,

was looking at the tcase but doesn't look like i'll be needing it... sorry and i'm up in monterey for the summer anyways, so SB would be quite a drive from El Dorado hills and back,

Haha, thanks! I wasn't asking for someone to drive it all the way down here to SB for me. Just anywhere closer than El Dorado Hills if they were already making the trip. I saw you had SLO on your profile (as well as Monterrey) so I figured if you were making the trip for the transmission, and could pick up the axle too, I could meet you in SLO instead of going all the way to the sellers' place to get it. Even Monterrey is a lot closer honestly... :eeks1:

pm sent

Back