• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountainside Pictures

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
Here is some pictures of my flop on Flashover. If anyone else has pictures post them up.

l_c926e20d2b124c3d9c65e9187fbbfa25.jpg

l_eefc8aff12a0476c818ada8b7ccde2fd.jpg

l_10e5a8caeabb485f8f17bb9d1973b057.jpg

l_fb9f41c88f3d4a04bcf9507b9fad3c8b.jpg

Yeah I am good and I think the wife enjoyed it...she is funny like that. The rear quarter also got bashed pretty good. My rear frame is already tubed out. I am going to cut the back sheet metal off and finish tubing it all. The cage held up well as the new 4 point harnesses and seats. Wife said she didn't move in the seat... What happened? Well I got a heavy foot and add to it being wet..... I am sure there will be more to come. Stay Tuned, lol

i was there all day sat and sunday... didnt see your yj. but had a fun time just drivin around.... all get some pics and videos up later... and yes it was VERY wet... made that parking lot quite interesting....

I was there for a little bit Sat afternoon...Saw the YJ on the trailer on the way out & was told about the flop on Flashover. I love that place. The "Rock Crawl" was cool although some of the guy did not really crawl they sort of skipped over the big rocks. LOL

I was there for a little bit Sat afternoon...Saw the YJ on the trailer on the way out & was told about the flop on Flashover. I love that place. The "Rock Crawl" was cool although some of the guy did not really crawl they sort of skipped over the big rocks. LOL

Should of waved us down,lol. Shelley my wife had been sick for a couple weeks. she ended up going to the doc in the box yesterday morning while I was still sleeping. The flop happened around 12:00 on the second hill climb we tried. Rode the rest of the day. Wish I could have met some of you. maybe next time. We will be at wheelin in the country for New Years. Anyone planning on that trip?

its the new sport... ROCK BOUNCING!!!

I was there too. I didn't see the flip but I was told that 3 different rigs turned over on that hill but no one hurt. I would like to try the place out one day when it hasn't been raining for 3 days :D

Heres some more pics from Mountainside Saturday. We had a similar day. After getting winched in and out of the parking lot, we broke on the first trail.......We watched after that and still had an awesome time !

ttp://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp54/Firewater862/MountainsideORP/

Back