• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mormon-Emmigrant Rd. March 10th?

DaveNJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone want to wheel on Sat, March 10th? Hopefully we'll have some snow. But either way I could use some Mountain time, if you know what I mean.

I got the weekend free so I might come even though I am on the edge of needing new tiers.

I might be up for it. I will know closer to last minute though.

Cool then. Just an informal thing. My heep is down currently so I'll be riding with my Daughter in her TJ. No lockers, 31's but she can drive and has a great attitude!

As we get closer we'll fix all the details.

i might be down to go on this one next saturday

Im heading up this weekend with a bunch of buddies. Not sure if I will be able to, but I will try to con them into going again next weekend!

pretty interested in this run....lets get a group going!

Looks like I will be making the trip from Nevada City for this trip. Where and when should we meet?

I can't remember the name of the grocery store in town, Safeway? We could meet threre at say 10am? Or? I'm open to whatever the group wants to do. Heck, I'm not even going to be in an XJ! Nor am I going to be driving! Haha

(PS-Don't make fun of my Daughters pink tow hooks, she's a girl!)

not looking like much snow will be up there by Saturday....Safeway is the usualy meeting spot.

Would love to go but i work on most saturdays. Also the snow will most likely be pretty Scarce by sat.

not looking like much snow will be up there by Saturday....Safeway is the usualy meeting spot.

I doubt there will be much snow left at all. It was patchy enough Sunday

I can't remember the name of the grocery store in town, Safeway? We could meet threre at say 10am? Or? I'm open to whatever the group wants to do. Heck, I'm not even going to be in an XJ! Nor am I going to be driving! Haha

(PS-Don't make fun of my Daughters pink tow hooks, she's a girl!)

Sorry in advance but what is ment by town?:farmer: I think it means Hangtown:hang: but I really don't know.:eyes:

By "town" I did mean across the freeway in Pollock Pines. Threre is a Safeway there. I believe it is the second Pollock Pines exit off Hwy 50. Can someone verify this?

By "town" I did mean across the freeway in Pollock Pines. Threre is a Safeway there. I believe it is the second Pollock Pines exit off Hwy 50. Can someone verify this?

To get to the Safeway you take the sly park exit off of 50 and make a left. It will be on your left when you hit the stop sign.

Be sure to take a bunch of pics!

so if the snow is looking grim at Sly Park...who is down to cruise up to Ice House Rd and see what its looking like now?

Back