• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Cut & Fold Rear Bumper – Jeep Cherokee XJ

Impressive.

It looks like you could easily extent the swing arm, and weld the mount over about 8 inches for those of us who like the symmetrical tire look. (Dead center of the back window.)

You could still retain the mount.

I like it to the left out of the drivers view. I have been waiting for you to make one. Not to sure of latch and a clean up on open tube end.

Last edited:
so when is this coming out? and what kind of pricing?
Soon...

I like it to the left out of the drivers view. I have been waiting for you to make one. Not to sure of latch and a clean up on open tube end.
Thats what I am waiting to release it for, I have a new latch design to test and the end will ether be capped or cut and filled at an angle.

Thanks Max it was great meeting you and seeing the shop and your rig. Looking forward to seeing my new Mojave cut and fold with tire carrier bumper. :yelclap:

It uses the 3 button heads and has 3 bolts to the cut and fold on the body. Its very secure and we have even tested lifting the jeep with a hi lift from the side with out issues.

Back